Doctor Imran Zia
MB,BS. FRNZCGP. Advance Trainee for Urgent Care.
Dr. Imran has worked in various DHB hospitals across Auckland with a wide range of experience in medicine and related fields.
His main area of interest are acute medical and surgical conditions, trauma, Maori health, cardiovascular health.
Imran believes in patient centred medicine, better communication and health literacy.
- Outside work he loves to spend time with family, fishing, travelling and playing Cricket.
- Dr. Imran is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi and understands basic Arabic and Pushto.
Doctor Sobia Imran
Dr. Sobia worked in UAE for 1 year in cardiology, moved to New Zealand in 2009.
She has wide-based hospital experience in all three Auckland DHBs, Sobia's interest is in Women health,
Child health, Maori Health and Palliative medicine, she believes in holistic care.
- Dr. Sobia enjoys travelling, reading and fishing.
- Dr. Sobia speaks English, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.
Doctor Muhammad Asim
MBBS, FRNZCGP, FRNZCUC, DIPLOMA SKIN CANCER MEDICINE (Australia).
His special interests include Minor and skin cancer surgery, Sports Medicine & steroid injections, Fracture and trauma care.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his Medical degree from King Edward Medical University, Lahore Pakistan.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his surgical training in Pakistan before moving to New Zealand in 2007.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim has worked in all major hospitals of New Zealand in medical and surgical specialities.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim speaks English, Urdu, Pujnabi and Hindi.