We have professional Doctors team for your Medical Care
Doctor Imran Zia
MB:BS, FRNZCGP, MRNZCUC.
Dr. Imran believes in patient-centered medicine, better communication, and health literacy. Outside work he loves to spend time with family, fishing, traveling, and Cricket.
Honorary Lecturer University of Auckland.
Director and Clinical Lead Lifeline Medical Centre.
- Dr. Imran believes that patient-centered medicine, communication skills and health literacy all are factors of being a professional doctor.
- He has vast experience in multiple medical organizations such as various DHB hospitals across Auckland which contain a wide range of experience in medicine and related fields.
- He is dual-trained in Urgent Care and General Practice meaning that you get your treatment no matter what your situation may be.
- When it comes to Chronic complex conditions, Acute Medical and Surgical problems, Dr. Imran is known for having solutions.
- His main areas of interest include Urgent Care, trauma, Maori health and cardiovascular health.
- He looks after a range of health conditions from the most complex health issues and Mental health to minor sprains.
- Outside of work he loves to spend time with family, go fishing, travel, and play and watch cricket. He is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi, and basic Pushto.
Doctor Sobia Imran
Dr. Sobia interest is Women's health, Child health, Maori Health, and Palliative Medicine, she believes in holistic care. Dr. Sobia enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with family. Dr. Sobia speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Honorary Lecturer University of Auckland
Director and Training Supervisor Lifeline Medical Centre Othauhu
- Dr. Sobia interests include Women's health, Child health, Maori Health, and Palliative Medicine as she believes that mental and holistic care is just as important as everyday health care.
- She is an accredited GP that provides long-term contraception services that includes Mirena, IUCD and Jadelle insertion and removal.
- She is accredited to perform uterine biopsies (or pipelle). She also provides services for vaginal pessary insertion.
- Dr. Sobia also professionally performs other minor surgeries including excision and punch biopsies, carpal tunnel injections, plantar fasciitis injections and wedge resection of ingrowing toe nail.
- Dr. Sobia has wide based hospital experience in all three Auckland DHBs, before obtaining her FRNZCGP (Fellow of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practice) in 2019.
- Dr. Sobia enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with family. Dr. Sobia speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Doctor Muhammad Asim
MBBS, FRNZCGP, FRNZCUC, DIPLOMA SKIN CANCER MEDICINE (Australia). His special interests include Minor and skin cancer surgery, Sports Medicine & steroid injections, Fracture and trauma care.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his Medical degree from King Edward Medical University, Lahore Pakistan.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his surgical training in Pakistan before moving to New Zealand in 2007.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim has worked in all major hospitals of New Zealand in medical and surgical specialities.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim speaks English, Urdu, Pujnabi and Hindi.
Doctor Nazar Ali El Hassan
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)University of Khartoum, Sudan equivalent to Medical Doctor (MD) in USA -2001. Master of Public Health – Community Health Track, West Chester University, USA-2013. Research Associate, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, USA, 2013- 2015 Lotus Medical Care Clinic New Jersey, USA, 2010- 2015. Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems, Exton, USA, 2012-2013.
- Dr.Nazar experienced multiple hospitals in Sudan, USA and New Zealand. His specialinterests are in mental health , counseling in GP setting, and behavioral health with lots of experience with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- He has been working as a GP in Auckland since, 20 November 2015. He has particular focus on new migrants, refugees and multicultural communities.
- Outside works he enjoys to spend time with his family, working out at the gym and skating.
- Dr. Nazar is fluent in Arabic, English and understands basic French.
Gurjit Kaur (GK)
Gurjit Kaur (GK) Lead Practice Nurse
- GK holds a Nurse Prescriber certification and has a Masters in Nursing from the University of Auckland specialising in Diabetic Management.
- Gurjit has been with the medical centre for over 10 years and has seen many changes throughout her time
- In her spare time she spends it with her family and improving her soccer skills
Dr Amitesh Kumar
Urgent Care Doctor and GP
MBBS, PGDipMedSci, FRNZCUC
- Dr Amitesh has a background in urgent care
- Amitesh is a Sports and Exercise Medicine Registrar
- Originally from Fiji Islands, Amitesh has a keen interest in all sports and was the team doctor for the Counties Manukau Mitre10 Cup team last year.
- In 2017, Amitesh enjoyed his time with the NZ U17 Women's football team winning the bronze medal at the FIFA World Cup in Uruguay.